Where do you begin when it comes to finding solar installers in your area?
It’s simple - complete our enquiry form and we’ll match your requirements with up to 3 solar installers local to you.
You’re not obliged to commit at any point and we guarantee that we’ll only introduce you to the most trusted companies who have all passed our stringent quality assessments. Our network of installers are all certified by the MCS(or equivalent).
4 simple steps to solar
Fill in our form
Let us know what you need and we’ll arrange up to 3 FREE quotes from approved local installers.
Get your quotes
We only work with reputable, fully-certified companies.
Make your choice
Select the best quote.
How did it go?
Rate and review the companies that gave you a quote.
The Benefits of Solar PV
Here's what Solar PV could do for you:
- Cheaper Energy BillsSolar panels produce free electricity for your home.
- 24-hour Power SupplyInclude a battery storage unit and enjoy free electricity day and night.
- Reduce your carbon footprint清洁能量意味着您每年将碳排放量降低至1吨。
- Produce energy even on cloudy daysPanels designed for European countries simply need day light to produce electricity.
Benefits of Solar Thermal
Here's what Solar Thermal could do for you:
- You get paid for the hot water you generateYour solar thermal installation will be eligible for the Government Renewable Heat Incentive – that is a tax free, index-linked payment for seven years.
- Save on energy billsHot water produced by solar thermal panels offsets the cost of energy that you would otherwise use to heat the water.
- Reduce your carbon footprintNothing is burned therefore offsetting any carbon dioxide that would have otherwise been produced.
- Heated water for 365 days a yearWhen solar energy is minimal during the winter months a conventional boiler or immersion heater can be used to supplement your hot water.
How Much Does It Cost to Install Solar Panels?
Solar panel prices have dropped more than 60% since 2010. Find out how much you're likely to pay to install solar panels on your roof today.
RHI for solar thermal installations
The Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) is a quarterly payment over seven years to households who have installed solar thermal systems. The current rate sits at 20.66p/kWh for solar thermal applications.
All you need to know about Solar PV and Solar Water Heating
Solar Battery Storage: The Best Solar Batteries 
This article was updated in August 2020 A solar battery allows you to use more of the energy being generated […]
Choosing a Solar Panel Installer in 2021
Please note that the Feed-in Tariff (FiT) scheme has been replaced by the Smart Export Guarantee (SEG). If you’ve decided […]
What are the Best Solar Panels in 2021?
The best solar panels in the UK are produced by LG. It’s a bold statement, and obviously a debatable […]
Solar Water Heating: Pros, Cons, & Costs
A solar water heating system (solar thermal panels) uses the natural heat from the sun to heat water for your […]
Feed-in Tariff - How Does it Work in 2019?
Important notice about this article: Please note that the Feed-in Tariff (FiT) scheme closed to new applications on March 31st […]
How Do Flat Roof Solar Panels Work?
Solar panels can work very well on a flat roof. Whilst flat roof solar systems are more commonly found on […]
Solar PV: Pros & Cons of Solar Photovoltaic Systems
The sun radiates enough energy in a single hour to power the whole planet for a year, but we […]
Solar PV Panel Installation: What’s Involved?
Thinking of installing a solar photovoltaic (PV) system on your roof but not sure what this will entail? We’ve put […]
Find your local solar installer
Locate your area on the map for a list of solar installers near you.
Alternatively you can use our postcode search below.
Find a solar installer by city
- Milton Keynes
- Newcastle Upon Tyne